Install Openings Studio
Openings Studio™ is a .exe installer file. Follow these steps to install the plugin:
If Revit is a new install:
Please open and then close Revit before installing Openings Studio. By doing this, Revit creates corrected paths on your operating system for Openings Studio to install correctly
- Close all instances of Revit.
- Unzip the file and double click on the .exe installer.
- Select Run.
- Follow the prompts in the Openings Studio Setup Wizard and click Next.
- Select a new destination directory or leave the recommended new directory and click Next.
- Deselect versions of Revit where a plugin is not required, then click Next.
- Create a start menu folder. Rename folder or leave the default name. The uninstaller will also be located in this folder. Then click Next.
- Wait for the installer to complete. This usually only takes a few minutes. If a version of Revit was selected earlier but does not exist on the workstation, an error prompt will appear. This can be ignored. If other errors are encountered, contact an Openings Studio consultant.
- A prompt to suggest the creation of a desktop shortcut appears. Select the option and click Next.
- Select Finish to exit the installer and continue to registration.
How do I perform a multi-user install?
How do I perform a silent deployment?