How do I find the quantity of doors in my Revit project?
Method 1: Counting the doors in your door schedule
1. Assuming that you already have a door schedule, go to the door schedule properties in Revit.
2. Click on Sorting/Grouping in the Properties window.
3. Sort by Mark.
4. Select "Grand totals:"
5. Click OK.
Note: For multiple door schedules, multiple phases or filters turned on, it may be necessary to go back and check those items. If the door schedule is sheeted, grand totals will appear on the sheet.
Method 2: Counting the number of doors currently selected
1. Drag and select any number of elements in your current view. If you are on a 2D view you will only be able to select elements visible on that particular view whereas dragging and selecting in a 3D view will also include elements hidden
2. Navigate and click on the Filter button in the Revit ribbon under the Modify | Multi-Select section or the count funnel in the Revit status bar.
3. In the Filter Window, review the quantity of your selected doors. De-select the other categories and click OK to keep only the doors selected.